Thursday, October 9, 2008

Screen Cleaning

It was a beautiful fall morning and I thought we could go out side and play. I decided that while the kids were playing that I would take my screens off and wash them. Well Peyton decided to use a half a bottle of dish soap in the bucket to make sure they got extra clean. Well I was busy washing away and they were helping me and everything was going fine. Then a few minutes later I turned around to find both of my children dipping their heads and limbs in the bucket of soapy water! ...With kids every day tasks turn into memories!
I don't even know what to say at this point, other than I had lost all control and they were going to do whatever they wanted, and if that meant covering their hair and bodies in suds then that is what they were going to do.

Mason showing me that he doesn't need a shower because he just took one in the sudsy bucket!


2 comments:

aelders said...

Too funny!! That sounds like something that would happen at my house! And speaking in my house, you're more than welcome to bring that soapy water over and clean my screens!!

Dan &Amy; Amy Huyser said...

Jess
I love it! Your kids are way to stinken adorable. I can't wait till Norah is doing that kind of silly stuff. I miss you! Can't wait to hang out again.