Thursday, September 25, 2008

IT IS OFFICIAL WE HAVE A SIX YEAR OLD

I can't believe my little boy is now officially six. To think that six years ago we were in the hospital holding this little peanut not having a clue what we were doing (not that we really do now) and now I can't believe what a wonderful boy he has become. God has truly blessed
Derek and I when he gave us Mason. The official Star Wars birthday cake. Just wait Mom's your boys will be into it too!

Mason' "Papa" being a great sport and being the target for the "Pie in the eye" game. The kids thought it was the best game ever!


Mason, Henry, Curtis, Elliot, Peyton, Caleb, and Kyle helping celebrate Mason's birthday!



















1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!! AHHHH, Jess & Derek it seems like yesterday Derek called and told me Mason was born. I still remember going to the hospital to visit him!!! Wow!!!! Hope you guys are doing great!!!!!