Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Family

Derek and I were married in 2002, and shortly following came our wonderful son Mason. Two years later we were blessed with our beautiful daughter, Peyton. Derek works in the excavating field and I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom. I just recently decided to quit working my part-time job and I am very excited for my time at home with my family.

About a year ago we began attending Providence church and feel God in our lives like we never have before. We are super busy now that school has started. Mason is now officially in Kindergarten at Blue Star Elementary and Peyton has begun three-school at South Side Christian. We are super excited for what this school year has to bring.

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

JESSICA!!!!!!! I have been checking your blog off of Kelly's but there was nothing before! Then I even checked it earlier today!!! Welcome to the blog world! I was going to call you today and see how Mason was doing with school! I see things are going well! So excited to hear you quit working! How awesome!!!!! Can't wait to stay up to date with the Stewart family!!!

Meeuwsens said...

About time you posted! :) Cute family pic!